On Saturday 30 June 1962, The Beatles performed in the Heswall Jazz Club, which was actually located in Barnston's Women's Institute on Barnston Road.
They appeared together with The Big Three and were announced as "Parlophone Recording Artists"
Copyright info for the poster from maximumrnb
- It's a low resolution copy of an advertising poster.
- It doesn't limit the copyright owner's rights to sell the poster in any way.
- Because of the low resolution, copies could not be used to make illegal copies of the poster.
- The image is itself a subject of discussion in the article or used in the infobox.
- The image is significant because it was used to promote a performance that has not been well documented.
- There is a link to the owner's website where the poster can be bought: www.maximumrnb.com