Thursday 13 February 2014

The Worst Beatles Songs ever?

As you might imagine (no pun intented) I am a Beatle fan, and so are most authors here on the blog.

But somebody asked me to provide a list of "bad" songs. Now this is an impossible task, because what you like might be completely different from my tastes, and the same goes for things we hate.

So I tried to make an objective list, based on what most people write here on the internet. Here is the (not-definite) list of weakest Beatles songs. if you disagree, please leave your comment at the bottom, and I will regulary update this list.

Top or Bottom 10 of the Worst Songs by The Beatles

1. Revolution #9

2. Yellow Submarine

3. Wild Honey Pie

4. Obla-di, Obla-da

5. Why Don't We Do it in the Road

6. Flying

7. Dig It

8. Maxwell's Silver Hammer

9. You know my name

10.Within you Without you

What do you think? Change this list by adding your comments

No comments:

Post a Comment