On 26 July 1962 The Beatles performed at Cambridge hall, Lord Street, Southport (North of Liverpool). They appeared together with Joe Brown & The Bruwers, The Dakotas with Peter Maclaine, Gerry & The Pacemakers, Billy Kramer with the Coasters and The Four Jays.
Copyright notice: the poster (as published on fincharie.com) is presented here under the fair use copyright law
- It's a low resolution copy of an advertising poster.
- It doesn't limit the copyright owner's rights to sell the poster in any way.
- Because of the low resolution, copies could not be used to make illegal copies of the poster.
- The image is itself a subject of discussion in the article.
- The image is significant because it was used to promote a performance that has not been well documented.